On 17-18 November 2016 Nikolaj Kirillov, Director of eComCharge is participating in the biggest e-commerce event in the Baltic States: ecom21. For the 5th year event is taking place in Riga, Latvia. eComCharge is a partner of Rietumu bank in the field of Internet acquiring.
Please contact Nikolaj to meet during these two days: Read more…
Creating a service to accept payments online entails solving a number of organizational and technical issues. Just like with any other business, the issues are numerous, diverse and depend on internal and external circumstances and conditions.
But I am going to dwell on four basic problems which affect – be it directly or indirectly – all other aspects related to the launch of a new payment service provider business: Read more…
We are sharing our knowledge, vision and main trends in online payment market in the spotlight interview for about-payments.com, the payment source for online merchants.
– What makes eComCharge different from other software and solution providers in ecommerce market?
– What are triggers to switch to eComCharge payment platform for PSP and Acquirers?
Head of Business Development, Peteris Pildegovics is sharing knowledge highlighting 3 do’s from eComCharge for PSP and acquirers willing to start providing payment services online.
For the full interview please follow the link: http://goo.gl/JP5mSU
eComCharge gave an interview in one of the leading informational source for payment industry – thepaypers.com
Is it best to create a payment processing system of one’s own or to use a ready-made proposal from a vendor?
Peteris Pildegovics, Head of Business Development at eComCharge has brought an expert opinion to this question giving an interview to thepaypers.com – leading independent source of news and analysis for professionals in the global payments industry. More questions are observed in the interview:
- SaaS products or in-house development? What is the right way to go for bank or PSP dealing in ecommerce?
- What do banks and PSPs need to undertake in case they are not satisfied with the existing payment gateway, but have invested a lot in its development?
- Does SaaS product include everything that is needed for a PSP or bank willing to work in ecommerce?
Please find a full version of this interview by clicking the following link: