If you want to know more about White Label Payment Gateway or if you are looking for the business partner – join us at Webit Festival !
You can schedule a meeting with us during the event itself. Read more…
Own processing system for the Gaming business or merchant account in the acquiring bank? Let’s discuss!
Own processing system for the Gaming business or simply merchant account with the acquiring bank? Consider: which holds more value?
If you already manage large growing business, is it likely that you would be more interested in renting a software platform to accept payments both on bank cards and through alternative payment systems? Or even buy software to accept payments with codes. Read more…
On 17-18 November 2016 Nikolaj Kirillov, Director of eComCharge is participating in the biggest e-commerce event in the Baltic States: ecom21. For the 5th year event is taking place in Riga, Latvia. eComCharge is a partner of Rietumu bank in the field of Internet acquiring.
Please contact Nikolaj to meet during these two days: Read more…
We are sharing our knowledge, vision and main trends in online payment market in the spotlight interview for about-payments.com, the payment source for online merchants.
– What makes eComCharge different from other software and solution providers in ecommerce market?
– What are triggers to switch to eComCharge payment platform for PSP and Acquirers?
Head of Business Development, Peteris Pildegovics is sharing knowledge highlighting 3 do’s from eComCharge for PSP and acquirers willing to start providing payment services online.
For the full interview please follow the link: http://goo.gl/JP5mSU
eComCharge gave an interview in one of the leading informational source for payment industry – thepaypers.com
Is it best to create a payment processing system of one’s own or to use a ready-made proposal from a vendor?
Peteris Pildegovics, Head of Business Development at eComCharge has brought an expert opinion to this question giving an interview to thepaypers.com – leading independent source of news and analysis for professionals in the global payments industry. More questions are observed in the interview:
- SaaS products or in-house development? What is the right way to go for bank or PSP dealing in ecommerce?
- What do banks and PSPs need to undertake in case they are not satisfied with the existing payment gateway, but have invested a lot in its development?
- Does SaaS product include everything that is needed for a PSP or bank willing to work in ecommerce?
Please find a full version of this interview by clicking the following link: