Now, your internet merchants can not only decline a payment or submit high-risk transactions for additional verification, but also filter low-risk transactions, for example, by the amount, by the IP address (as identified by the merchant) and conduct these transactions without further 3-D Secure verification.
No doubt, this possibility eventually increases the conversion of the Internet merchants. Read more…
We are sharing our knowledge, vision and main trends in online payment market in the spotlight interview for about-payments.com, the payment source for online merchants.
– What makes eComCharge different from other software and solution providers in ecommerce market?
– What are triggers to switch to eComCharge payment platform for PSP and Acquirers?
Head of Business Development, Peteris Pildegovics is sharing knowledge highlighting 3 do’s from eComCharge for PSP and acquirers willing to start providing payment services online.
For the full interview please follow the link: http://goo.gl/JP5mSU
eComCharge gave an interview in one of the leading informational source for payment industry – thepaypers.com
Is it best to create a payment processing system of one’s own or to use a ready-made proposal from a vendor?
Peteris Pildegovics, Head of Business Development at eComCharge has brought an expert opinion to this question giving an interview to thepaypers.com – leading independent source of news and analysis for professionals in the global payments industry. More questions are observed in the interview:
- SaaS products or in-house development? What is the right way to go for bank or PSP dealing in ecommerce?
- What do banks and PSPs need to undertake in case they are not satisfied with the existing payment gateway, but have invested a lot in its development?
- Does SaaS product include everything that is needed for a PSP or bank willing to work in ecommerce?
Please find a full version of this interview by clicking the following link: